· Excitement in Sierra Leone as Coffee discovered in their country 1 min read. 7 months ago adminafrica . In Sierra Leone, a team of researchers and agronomists have found traces of a wild coffee known as Coffea stenophylla. Farmed until the beginning of the 20th century, it used to be served to European high society.
· In a four-year follow-up, researchers discovered that 4% of the sample developed an arrhythmia of some kind — such as atrial fibrillation, premature ventricular contractions or other common heart conditions. People who reported drinking coffee during the study period did not develop arrhythmias at a higher rate than non coffee drinkers.
· Coffee is the world’s most valuable traded commodity next to petroleum. It is believed that coffee was first discovered in Yemen in the 15th century. Records show that Sufi Muslim monasteries brewed the dark beverage in the town of Mocha. Coffee drinking then spread through the Middle East and Northern Africa. Instant coffee was invented in 1907.
· Coffee leaf rust has been discovered in most coffee-producing countries for at least 150 years. Despite great strides in research and variety adaptation made over the past decade, the fungus continues to rear its ugly head , providing a direct threat to farmer livelihoods and arabica coffee supplies.
· A brief history of coffee in Vietnam. Coffee was introduced to Vietnam by French colonists in the mid-1800s, and became a major source of income in the early 20th century. Production was hampered during the war in the 1970s and 1980s. However, by the end of the century, it had all but recovered thanks to a range of government initiatives.
· Nowadays, various coffee brands are obtainable exactly where women and men select one branding to actually buy healthy coffee products, numerous of your brand names just didn’t supply highest quality coffee. There are a lot services whom give you such coffee products which aren’t crafted in the right way, in addition as their coffee beans …
· The researchers discovered two clear trends: 1) coffee flavor and aroma is improved when coffee is grown at higher altitudes; and 2) increased light exposure is associated with decreased sensory attributes. Brewed coffee. Daily Coffee News photo by Nick Brown.
· Coffee is incredibly popular in Sweden. Statista estimates have the country as the third-largest coffee consumer per capita, behind Finland and the Netherlands.. A huge part of this is down to Sweden’s unique coffee culture, which among other things, includes a tradition known as fika.Fika can be defined as a coffee break, a social ritual, a concept, or a state of mind, …
· I discovered The Gentlemen Baristas years ago when they had just one café in Borough and I am happy to see this independent brand grow and add new locations. Last week, my brother Paolo and his wife Elena were at the original Borough coffee house to try their coffee and brunch. Here’s a review they wrote for Mondomulia.
· At Able Coffee, the blend is confidence and purpose — and some fine beans Two special needs teachers became entrepreneurs to brew up jobs for students with skills that often aren’t tapped.