· This means you can add stevia to dishes and drinks without fear that you’re taking too much sugar, or that you’ll get sick a few years down the road. For coffee lovers, it’s also good to note that locally-made Glorious Blend coffees and instant beverages have Stevia as its natural sweetener.
· For workers, coffee becomes a necessity to keep them flowing in their work schedules. With an office coffee service, employees will never have to worry about running out of coffee or the delicious add-ins that allow them to customize their brew. 5 Reasons Taking a Coffee Break at Work Is a Good Thing
· First off, she says, you’ll need the best quality ingredients you can find, namely specialty coffee, sparkling or soda water, and any flavours or syrups you’d like to try out. “You need a great glass, and you need great ice,” she says. “Use filtered water and all that good stuff. “It really comes down to thinking about what you like.
· Coarser-ground coffee tasted better with 1:4 to 1:6 ratios, whereas finer-ground coffee tasted better with 1:2 to 1:3 ratios, and there didn’t seem to be any grind size that doesn’t taste good, as long as the proper ratio is used, and the puck preparation was good enough to achieve an even flow of water through the puck.
· However, before brewing tea leaves contain 3.5% caffeine, while coffee beans have 1.1-2.2% caffeine. The coffee brewing process uses hotter water, which extracts more of the caffeine from the beans. Furthermore, for a cup of coffee, you use more coffee beans than you use tea leaves for a cup of tea drink.
· Visit coffee shops around the world and you’ll find that the definition of “good service” varies from country to country. However, coffee shop owners should interpret this in another way. If you want to appeal to as many people as possible, then design your customer experience to transcend language barriers and cultural norms.
· Yep, you guessed it. Coffee grounds can help as you plant perennials, shrubs and bushes too! Using spent grounds in hanging baskets and containers is a great way to add nutrients to your plants – for free! Adding a few tablespoons when planting perennials helps add nutrients and soil structure for long-term growth.
· You may have heard that coffee is linked to a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s. There’s certainly some research to back that claim up. However, recent research has suggested that quercetin (not caffeine) is the primary compound in coffee responsible for protective effects against Alzheimer’s.
· It is the moment that you take a break often with a cup of coffee but alternatively with tea and find a baked good to pair with it. Originally it was the coffee itself which was introduced in Sweden in the 18th century that was considered the actual fika. Over the years however the accompanying baked treats – often called fikabröd (fika …