“Whether tea is better than coffee or vice versa first thing in the morning really depends on the person who is consuming it,” she said. “That’s true of everything we consume.
The scientists conclude that the caffeine dose is not the whole story: perhaps our expectations also determine how alert we feel, or it could be that it’s the overall experience of the tastes, and smells, of our favourite drink that awakens our senses. Verdict: Against logic, tea seems to provide just as powerful a wake-up call as coffee.
Coffee can make you stay awake even when you are tired and craving sleep (this has happened to me), but tea cannot keep u awake for a long period unless u have slept before you have taken it (tea). Coffee is superior to tea in every capacity. What happened when you drank more than ten cups of coffee?
Green Tea One of the most popular teas around, green tea is the perfect beverage to wake you up. With just a splash of caffeine to awaken your body and clear your mind, this drink is the perfect way to jump-start your morning. It doesn’t hurt that it’s chock-full of nutritional benefits, as well as being extremely delicious.
· If you feel lethargic in the afternoons then it’s more than likely you’re reaching for a coffee or some other caffeinated beverage. … nothing better than …
· Kubas, who admits to a morning cup of coffee, says green tea is her second choice. “It does have some caffeine in it, but not as much as …
· If your kids get up at 6:30 a.m., this means getting up before them. Or, even if you don’t have kids or pets to care for, if you usually get up at …
· Most of us enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or even an occasional soda. And remember, it’s normal to feel a little tired at midday— but if you find that you’re constantly dragging your feet and relying on extra caffeine to get through the day, then it’s a good idea to make some positive changes in your life.
· Kaieteur News – In 1984, there began a popular television advertisement with the jingle, “The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup. That ad ran for a long time and became very popular. We all have our best part of waking up. For some it is scenic – to see the dawn and the music of birds and early morning insects.
· A sleep challenge for you: This one is so easy you could do it in your sleep. Actually, you kinda have to. For the next three days, put away your favorite nighttime distraction—sitcom, page-turner, or wine glass—and wrap the night up early. The goal is to be horizontal with eyes closed by 9 pm at the latest. That’s it!
· Also wake up at roughly the same time every day, including on the weekends—setting consistent times for sleeping and waking helps your body sleep better at night. 9) Meditate. If you’re tossing and turning, try concentrating on your breathing. It’s a little hypnotic and may help you drop off.
If you’re in the 83 percent of adult people and coffee is an everyday aspect of your day and the first thing you think of when waking up early in the morning is your first cup of Joe. There’s nothing better than getting up to fresh coffee being brewed and the …
My brain typically lets me drink a cup of coffee, wake up a little, get a bit of work done and then the suicidal thoughts get loud. They’re loudest at night, but they typically start in the afternoon. Waking up like that, though, is a whole different ball game. It’s like I’m knocked down before I even have a chance to get up.
· 2. Coffee Mask for Puffy Eyes. Do you have days when you wake up with puffy eyes and dark circles? This can be a result of bad night sleep, stress, water retention and bad body condition. But this can all be solved! Do this simple and fast coffee mask in the morning, put it under your eyes 10~15mins before proceeding to do your make-up.