Like with any food, coffee has its turning point where it goes from delicious to just plain nasty. However, with coffee it seems to be so much quicker. Why is this? How long is coffee good for? Generally speaking, coffee is only good for up to 30 minutes after brewing.
· Kenya’s acreage under coffee production has decreased by over 30 percent from about 170,000 hectares in early 1990s to about 119,000 hectare in 2020. The production of the cash crop has also decreased by a whopping 70 percent from a peak of 129,000 metric tons in 1983-84 coffee year to about 40,000 metric tons currently.
· Sip on a cup of their delicious organic and locally roasted Peruvian coffee, sit out back, and take the kids to see the farm animals! Inside you can peruse a wide array of Oak Hill Farms’ best smelling soy wax candles, gorgeous fresh flower bouquets, fresh dairy, homemade ice cream, farm-made jams, caramels, honey, maple syrups, and farmhouse …
· Back in the day, as teenagers we used to go there to park, smooch and cuddle. Before our first driver’s license road test with Mr. Snead (our infamous, feared but so loved N.C. driver’s license examiner), we would drive around the (back then) relatively quiet airport getting practice for three point turns and the like.
· The weekend is here! Pour yourself a cup of Danish blend coffee, sit down in the aisle, and get ready for our longer weekend reading: • Jack Dorsey’s celebrity network is helping him donate billions When the 45-year-old Dorsey proposed his goal – a few months before Mackenzie Scott became a prominent philanthropist – what nonprofit organizations might look …
· Escape the food rotting in the fields and mile-long queues for a cup of petrol down your local gas station to jet off to sunny Isle of Wight for another great chance to catch COVID, because everyone believes a vaccination is a cure and we can all breathe in each other’s faces without catching the facker.
· You can use it to make coffee. Try to take breaks every so often when traveling, especially if a child is on the trip. Taking a break allows you to stretch your legs and use a bathroom. Letting small kids get out once in a while will help stave off motion sickness. Though you may be traveling longer, your stress will be reduced.
· Women refer to period poops around, you guessed it, the monthly cycle. It’s common. In fact, one study shows, Of 156 respondents, 73% experienced at least one of the primary GI symptoms either pre- or during menses, with abdominal pain (58% pre; 55% during) and diarrhea (24% pre; 28% during) being the most common.
· Sweetie was diagnosed just over 5 years ago, and she was showing signs for years before. She retired at 65 because of her memory loss, which we didn’t know that it was Dementia at the time. Now she is 76, soon to be 77 in two months, which means we may have many more days on the Road to Dementia Town.
· If y’all guessed me than you are right. If you guessed yourself pour a coffee sit on down and read about my latest ‘Adventure in Jay’s Life’ as a friend called it. In the last 5 months I have had 4 work place injuries. And apparently I must be even. One week I hurt right…
· Finally, Allen goes on a long tirade about how these rich families all have tax-free foundations–which is a bad thing? I’m confused at the point he’s making here. At first, he seems to be saying that their personal property is all held in these foundations–which is something of a problem when it is true.