how do you make coffee creamer?
How do you make homemade coffee creamer?
Homemade Powdered Coffee Creamer. You’ll Need: 3 cups Powdered Milk or Powdered Whole Milk (Organic) 3/4 c. Powdered Sugar. 1 1/2 Tbs Coconut Oil. Melt the coconut oil, combine all three ingredients in a food processor, mason jar bullet, or blender and blend until it reaches a finely powdered consistency. Use as you would any powdered coffee …
How to make your own coffee creamer?
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
How do you make healthy coffee creamer?
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Natural sweetener to taste (stevia, agave, honey, maple syrup – liquids mix well)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
How to make a healthy coffee creamer?
- Shake up a can of coconut milk then pour it into a small saucepan.
- Add almond milk and stir to combine.
- Add 3 TBS coconut sugar & a pinch of salt, whisk to combine.
- Cook over medium-low heat until the mixture just starts bubbling and sugar is dissolved (don’t let it boil or you’ll have a coconutty mess all over your stove)!